Low Voltage Switchgear
Working closely with customers, consulting engineers and contractors, we design and manufacture low voltage switchgear solutions in a timely and cost effective manner.
We offer a comprehensive range of low voltage electrical switchgear solutions. By sourcing materials from a range of suppliers we can provide our customers with the best solution for their unique requirements.
- Type Tested modular sheet steel construction cubicles available.
- All forms of separation available.
- ASTA Certified busbar systems up to 6300A in fully and partially type tested arrangements.
- Front and rear access designs suitable for top or bottom entry cables.
- Standard paint finish RAL 7032 Light Grey with all other RAL and BS colours available on request.
- Ingress protection of IP31 as standard with ratings available up to IP54.
- All types of functional units including ACB’s, MCCB’s Fuse switches and MCB or fuseboards in fixed, drawout and plug-in formats.
- Components from all leading manufacturers within our standard arrangements.
- Comprehensive range of metering options.
- Equipment can incorporate a wide range of intelligent system controls and automation with conventional relay logic control or PLC systems.
- Provisions for thermographic surveys can be incorporated.